Need Approval to Attend the Smart Manufacturing Experience?
Justify your attendance to Smart Manufacturing Experience. You’ll make your supervisor look like the hero because superior employees know how to use resources wisely. Managers and supervisors who send their employees to learning events consistently find their team is more motivated, more up to date on technology and trends, and more focused on reaching, and exceeding, their company goals.
The Smart Manufacturing Experience is a new kind of event focused on a new kind of learning. Smart features an immersive training environment called the Experience Zone packed with hands-on demonstrations, learning labs, mixed-reality experiences, workshops, and one-on-one Knowledge Bar discussions. You choose the subjects you are interested in and the way in which you’d like to learn.
From data-driven systems and automation to precision machining and measurement, the Smart Manufacturing Experience wants you to have quality time with experts to gain knowledge and experience about real-world technologies that can be applied in your manufacturing facility today. As the tag line says, the Smart event is about technology applied.
The event’s Experience Zone includes:
- Knowledge Bars offering small-group sessions and one-on-one discussions for personal dialogue on specific smart manufacturing technologies.
- Learning Labs dive deep into case studies of actual challenges faced by manufactures and how they overcame them with smart manufacturing solutions.
- Mixed Reality Experience showcases the integration of machines systems and data that drives smart manufacturing using virtual and augmented reality.
- Visionary keynotes and SMARTx Tech Talks aim to inspire and inform you of the smart manufacturing technologies you can apply today.
- Exhibitors will demonstrate and educate you on the latest smart technology and trends.
If you need senior management’s approval to spend on travel and training, it’s worth your time to develop a proposal so you can experience the Smart Manufacturing Experience in Boston, Mass., April 30 – May 2, 2018.