The Smart Manufacturing Experience event, enables manufacturers to get inspired and educated about these emerging technologies, upskill the workforce, improve quality and advance the future of manufacturing.
This is more than an event – it’s an experience. Participants will be immersed in a world of interactive learning, hands-on technology demonstrations and even virtual reality. Live presentations, numerous connecting points and visionary keynotes will deliver unparalleled understanding and know-how. This is a great opportunity for start-ups to explore the latest transformative technologies and make valuable connections.
This event is laser-focused on advanced manufacturing technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) & 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
- Automation & Robotics
- Data Analytics
- Industrial IoT
- Workforce Transformation
The Smart Manufacturing Experience elevates attendees’ understanding of smart technologies, encourages higher-level thinking, while accelerating the need to explore and implement Industry 4.0.
- Technology Showcase – inspires imagination and hands-on exploration of the latest smart manufacturing technologies and solutions
- Networking – opportunities to engage with like-minded professionals who can share success stories and offer guidance on the smart manufacturing journey
- Keynote Series – insightful presentations, delivered by visionary leaders, that promote higher-level thinking and evoke change
- Knowledge Bars – small-group discussions on relevant topics designed to let attendees “ask the expert”
- Tours – Other companies have implemented smart manufacturing; observe how they did it and the benefits they’ve realized
- Conference Programs – technology-focused sessions, delivered by industry experts and end users, intended to give an overview of key smart technologies
- Workshop Series – in-depth discussions of key smart technologies to fast-track learning and accelerate adoption
Don’t get left behind! This is a “must-attend” event.
What is Smart Manufacturing?
Smart manufacturing enables key information about the manufacturing process to be available when it is needed, where it is needed, and how it is needed across the entire manufacturing value-chain to power critical decision making. It is universally seen as the Industrial Revolution that will fundamentally transform the efficiency of today’s manufacturing facilities. Advanced manufacturing technologies are the key components that deliver future profitable business advantages in the manufacturing environment including:
- Customer satisfaction
- Energy efficiency
- Data integrity
- Time to market
- Responsive, decentralized decisions
With the U.S. occupying the 8th position in the top ten list of manufacturing innovation countries*, the time is now for all U.S. manufacturers to embrace smart technologies to ensure the future of their business. Companies that are slow to implement these new technologies and processes could find themselves way behind their competitors.
*Bloomberg’s 2019 Innovation Index
About SME and AMT
SME and AMT have partnered on regional manufacturing events designed to meet the needs of manufacturers in key manufacturing hubs across the U.S. As the leading manufacturing industry organizations producing events, SME and AMT provide regional venues that manufacturing professionals rely on to experience the latest technology and develop business opportunities.
SME offers resources for manufacturers, promotes advanced manufacturing technologies and works to develop a skilled workforce. We connect the most prestigious, experienced and innovative professionals in the industry. Learn more at sme.org, follow @SME_MFG on Twitter or facebook.com/SMEmfg.
AMT – The Association For Manufacturing Technology represents and promotes U.S.- based manufacturing technology – those who design, build, sell and service the continuously evolving technology that lies at the heart of manufacturing. Learn more at amtonline.org.
Smart Manufacturing Community
Manufacturing is rapidly embracing emerging technologies to improve efficiency, reduce lead/down time and increase competitiveness. The goal of the Smart Manufacturing Community is to bring together experts in these emerging fields with the manufacturing industry to identify industry needs, provide a forum for sharing applications and innovations in smart manufacturing and help establish a roadmap for maturation and adoption of the technology. If you would like to learn more about the Smart Manufacturing Community or become involved, please contact Christine Longroy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 313-425-3137.