This is not your typical event experience. Smart Manufacturing Experience is niched, targeted and intimate by design, allowing you to learn, network and apply the knowledge you acquire. Attend the Keynote Series, Conference Program and Workshop Series to get up-to-speed on smart technologies and how to get started. Discuss your challenges with event partners. Network with peers to discover how adopting smart technologies has transformed their operations.
DISCOVER NEW SOLUTIONS
Technology and services providers on-site to address your specific challenges and provide you with custom solutions.
TAILOR YOUR LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Technical sessions, workshops, knowledge bars and complimentary educational sessions to choose from.
GAIN EXPERT KNOWLEDGE
Industry leaders sharing proven strategies and tactics you can use to implement smart manufacturing.
CONNECT AND SHARE
Professionals in attendance who do what you do and want to exchange ideas.
Don't Get Left Behind
By 2021, businesses will generate $2.9 trillion in business value from AI.
Manufacturing is evolving and it’s important that your business and strategies evolve too. Smart Manufacturing leverages the power of advanced manufacturing technologies to improve your bottom line and advance your manufacturing operations in real-time. The key to smart manufacturing is manufacturing data as it provides markers to determine the health of your operations.
At the Smart Manufacturing Experience, you’ll be able to see the technologies in action, talk to the experts about the technologies needed and how best to implement them, and hear from other manufacturers about how they have increased productivity, decreased costs and developed new products using these transformative technologies. This is a great opportunity for any size organization to explore the latest technologies and make valuable connections.
Your registration for the Smart Manufacturing Experience includes access to the event floor, plus all the complimentary education below. Register now to start your smart manufacturing implementation plan.
- Networking Events – Multiple opportunities for attendees and exhibitors to engage with like-minded professionals to share success stories and offer guidance
- Keynote Series – Morning and afternoon presentations, delivered by visionary leaders, that promote higher-level thinking and evoke change
- Knowledge Bars – Small-group, presentation-free discussions on relevant topics, designed to let attendees ask questions about their smart manufacturing challenges
- Strategic Tours – Attendees go behind the scenes at industry-leading companies to see smart technologies in action and learn how they're improving the bottom line
- Conference Program – Attendees learn about case studies and real-world applications of transformative technologies, delivered by industry experts and users
- Workshop Series – Half-day, deep-dive sessions into key smart manufacturing technologies to fast-track learning and accelerate adoption
8 Disruptive Technologies Transforming Manufacturing
Additive Manufacturing & 3D Printing
Automation & Robotics
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)