Ernst & Young
Sachin is a Principal in EY’s Advisory business and lives in Tampa, FL with his wife and two sons. He is currently responsible for leading EY’s Global Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (IoT) business for Advanced Manufacturing and Mobility clients.
Prior to joining EY, Sachin spent 10 years at Deloitte in their Manufacturing and Aftermarket business, and the last 8 years at IBM in a variety of roles.
Sachin holds an MBA and MS/MIS degree from Boston University and has an Executive Leadership degree from Columbia Business School.
Some of his professional highlights include:
- 20 years of experience in the Automotive and Manufacturing industry serving clients such as GM, Ford, Nissan, Caterpillar, Deere, Goodyear
- In his current role at EY, Sachin leads Digital Transformation and Internet of Things (IoT) for clients in Automotive, A&D, Transportation, Chemicals, and Industrial Products sector
- Prior to EY, he founded the Internet of Things (IoT) services business at IBM, and also served as the Automotive Industry Leader returning the business back to growth with a big focus on transforming Mobility and Manufacturing with Digital technologies
- Winner of the TU Automotive Award for the “Best Auto Mobility Product/Service” in 2017 for launching a 3-D printed, Self-Driving Electric shuttle called “Olli” crowdsourced by Local Motors and IBM in 3 months from concept to development with an AI Personal Assistant
- Sachin has been a keynote speaker at multiple major conferences around the world including CES, IAA, Automotive News World Congress (ANWC), Center for Automotive Research (CARS) Conference, Consumer Telematics Show, TU Automotive, and Stanford University